Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekend Weigh In 4

So we are currently in Vegas and heading home later today. I wasn't joking about the one night only. But I still have a recap from this week:

First, what you may have missed:



Bethenny's Booze & Butts

Building Plans for a Rainbow Masterpiece

The Horror of Treadmill Runners

Adorable Picture of Husband Eating a Burger

Star Wars Neighbors and Religious Experiences




The last one is my favorite. Onto the goals I set when I began this blog:

LIVE AN ACTIVE LIFE  
One thing I've started doing is tricking myself into thinking I'm living an active life. How am I doing this? By wearing workout clothes every second of the day. Seriously, on Wednesday I looked down and thought, "have I taken these tennis shoes off?" Maybe I'm on to something...

EAT DELICIOUSLY
Done and done. Had some great low calorie dinners this week but we also splurged and went to one of our favorites: a revolving sushi restaurant. I guess I'll get into Vegas food at a later date...


READ FOOD LABELS   
Did I mention I had icing for "brunch" this week? Oy...Some things should not be brought into the house. I question how I continue to meet my fitness goals with these grenades hidden everywhere. 'Tis a miracle!


NOT BLOW OUR RENT AT THE GROCERY STORE 
Jokes on you grocery store...we didn't have to go this week! Shout out to expert meal planning. :)

Week 4 of Cajun in California...let's hope what happens here stays here!

No comments:

Post a Comment